But never empty-handed.
Ah ha ha.
An intro into the wonderful world of drug store finds.
So it’s the last of 2019.
By this time, most of us have a clear understanding of what our skincare routine entails. Some of us, maybe not.
It’s hard to justify what works for our skin and what doesn’t. This could be due to many things, one being how expensive skin care products can be.
If you regularly shop at places like Sephora or even Ulta (if you’re an American shordy), then it’s pretty harsh on your bank account to fly through what works best for you.
(Figuring out on your own that the $50 serum you watched YouTube reviews on, praising how it would work personally for your skin type, did actually nothing for you is just……..simply not it.)
But sometimes, the perfect skincare cocktail can be built from the sweet depths of your local drug store.
The top 5 contestants.
So I present to you, the best drug store face creams that can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine.
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream: For some of you out there, this cream has been a holy grail for quite some time. It’s promise to reducing the appearance of anti-aging signs holds truth. Amino acids and vitamin B3’s are packed into this ruby red jar. Click here to purchase.
- CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion: This lotion contains SPF fyi. This makes it ideal for summer time skin care! Apart from that, it’s beautifully light and makes the lather part super effortless and comfortable. Click here to purchase.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer: Who doesn’t like a moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores? With SPF, this product was designed oil-free. We love you Cetaphil. <3 Click here to purchase.
- Aztec Clay Mask: Ok so this isn’t necessarily a face cream, but I thought I’d add this in because I’ve heard so many good reviews. This clay mask has so many crazy good properties to healing your skin. It contains natural sources of calcium bentonite clay and does the job beautifully. It’s said to be the most powerful “at home facial”. Click here to purchase.
- Clinque Moisture Surge: This cream is promised to deliver intense hydrating results within the 72-hour mark. It’s said to help build your own skins “water source” to keep your skin nourished and healthy. Wow. Click here to purchase.
The best thing about drug store skincare is that if it doesn’t work for you, you don’t spend any time feeling guilty about your pricey purchase.
I really hope this post helps! Leave a comment down below if you have ever tried any of these products or what works best for you (drug store or not)!