Is there really anything better than laying down at the end of a hectic day and taking a cold, clean wipe to the face?
But there isn’t much else.
I’m back and ready to explain why you need the best makeup removing wipes in your life!
It’s not just important to take your makeup off before bed, but using my best recommendations could most certainly pay off for you, while you don’t pay much at all.
Oh, the importance.
If you’re anything like me, then you’re a very lazy person.
It’s hard to lean down and take your socks off sometimes, let alone crack open a pack of makeup removing wipes.
But please believe me when I say it’s extremely important to take your makeup off at the end of the day before you go to sleep.
I’m certainly not perfect. I’ve let it slide countless times and figured, pfft this isn’t going to hurt.
Oh boy, does it ever.
Waking up with surprise?pimples, clogged pores, stye’s, and all the other bacterial infections that goes along with not wiping off your face at the end of the day is endless?and I’ve experienced it all.
It’s harmful to your skin by not taking care of your face even without a day of no makeup.
So going a whole day with a layer on your face and not taking it off?
I hope I’m fully exaggerating enough for you.
So in that case..
If you’re taking this all into consideration, (which I really hope you are) then you might be asking yourself, ‘what are the best makeup removing wipes in the game?’.
Well, I’m glad you asked.
Friend, these are my top 5 favourite?(and affordable) makeup removing wipes out there. (Yes, I’ve tried them all). 🙂
- Sephora Collection – Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes: The rose and coconut are favourite wipes of this collection! The coconut is advertised as “soothing & relaxing” and the rose as “ultra moisturizing & brightening”. They both stay true to their claims and I love the scents! (This is perhaps the cheapest Sephora purchase I make).
- Garnier Cleansing Cloths: Ahh yes, a drug store essential. These are packed with vitamins the face aches for! Designed well for combo and normal skin types.
- Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes: I love these wipes because they specialize in removing the toughest of makeup, aka waterproof anything and they’re made with purifying water and safe ingredients. They’re safe for sensitive skin as well.
- Nivea 3 in 1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes: You’re really getting your money’s worth out of this one. These contain 40 wipes which is usually a lot more than your average pack of face wipes. Not to mention the 3 in 1 benefits along with lots of vitamin E! It’s a yes.
5. ?? Quo Makeup Removing Wipes:?I love these because you can usually cop them on a sale that inlcudes the Quo Mini Eye Makeup Removing Wipes and they still go for $10. Brilliant.
Keep in mind..
If you sleep with makeup on, your pillow case gets impacted too.
Sleeping with your makeup on just once means every time you lay back on your pillow, you’re getting that same residue that was once on your face from the previous night, transfered onto your clean face the next night.
Unless you know, you clean this said pillow case.
My point is……..just wipe your face. Ok?
Leave a question or comment below. I hope this helps your face and your soul. Xx